When it comes to developing and manufacturing custom plastic tubing to your individual specifications, no one does it better than Plastic Extrusion Technologies. We have more than 300 grades and types of plastic tubing that all meet – or exceed – the highest standards in the industry.
Plastic tubing can be designed for a wide variety of applications in a multitude of markets, including medical, chemical processing, industrial, retail, packaging, hardware, and food and beverage. Depending on your needs, certain resins can fulfill both NSF and FDA requirements.
Using proprietary tubing extrusion methods, we are able to customize through the following choices:
- Flexible Tubing: Polyurethane, Santoprene, FPVC, LDPE, LLDPE, Nylon 6
- Semi-Rigid Tubing: PP and HDPE
- Rigid Tubing: Polycarbonate, RPVC, ABS, high impact polystyrene HIPSand Acrylic
- Stock PMS color or custom match per your requirement
- Up to 12” outside diameter
- Cut to length in-line or wound on spools or coils
- Hole punching
The choices are endless. The results are high quality. Contact Plastic Extrusion Technologies for more information or to request a quote today!